Masons Dry Fix DPC Plastic Tape
Dry Fix™ is a thick Polyethylene Damp-course and Concealed Flashing barrier of impervious material, built in to prevent moisture movement to any part of a building requiring protection. It includes a waterproof strip barrier around an opening in a wall or door or at a roof junction.
Approved for use for separating timber, wood-based products and metal from concrete, masonry or brick, and, as a moisture barrier and flashing in masonry veneer constructed in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution E2/AS2 and NZS 4229.
Dry Fix™ is 100% New Zealand Made from recycled plastic
- A moisture barrier and flashing in masonry veneer constructed in accordance with NZBC Acceptable Solution EA/AS2 and NZS 4229
- Gives instant shape forming
- A replacement for Bitumen Paper
- Does not react with solvent treated timber
- Inert to most solvents
- Permanent life span non-degradable
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
Used in the building industry to avoid moisture. It provides a complete and permanent moisture barrier in the protection against water damage to buildings through the walls and brickwork. Used around brick vents, timber framing, windows and door flashings.
- Embossed both sides to a minimum thickness of 750 um
- Impact resistant
- Black Flexible polyethylene Film
- Low Slip with a kinetic coefficient of friction
- Non-Slip as product is double embossed
- Roll core made from recycled cardboard
- Complies to the NZBC